WERK NO.19: CLUB21CDG
(In editions of 1000 copies, Made in Singapore)
What does it mean to be a woman in a man’s world? In collaboration with luxury retail conglomerate Club21 and in celebration of new COMME des GARÇONS Singapore store, this edition of WERK explores the timeless and timely topic of modern gender identity.
A roster of 9 unique and independent women (including Julie Verhoeven, Agathe de Bailliencourt, Juli Balla and Debbie Tea) contributes via contemplative musings, arresting photos and one-of-a-kind artwork to develop this issue of WERK into a beautifully-crafted treatise on women. The current issue’s patchwork exterior is lovingly “graffitti-ed” and pieced together by hand.
We’re so psyched to be able to get our hands on the first 100 copies, fresh out from the press. The handwork behind these layerings of textures and colours are so labour intensive! Kudos to the incredible team behind WORK Advertising!
- photosalon-h likes this
- camiaou likes this
- nearlight-vann reblogged this from thelittledromstore
- flyafoto likes this
- damagedgoodsx likes this
- sugarinduced likes this
- applecrumple likes this
- milsm reblogged this from thelittledromstore
- maisonaristoalexioskazuki reblogged this from maluruhukou
- maisonaristoalexioskazuki likes this
- acrejournal reblogged this from tylooksatthings
- tylooksatthings reblogged this from maluruhukou
- tianyu likes this
- maluruhukou reblogged this from thelittledromstore and added:
- phantomaxim likes this
- socuteblog likes this
- lipstickandchapsticks likes this
- fumblies likes this
- thelittledromstore posted this